LAST CHANCE! - Learn to Crochet Workshop - Nov 13, 2022
If you've ever wanted to learn how to crochet, this is the workshop for you! Join us Sunday, November 13th at the Covent Garden Market for an afternoon of yarn and laughs!
Sunday, November 13th 4:30 PM - 7:00 PM
Covent Garden Market - Kitchen - Mezzanine Level
130 King St, London, Ontario
Skill level: Beginner. No experience required
This workshop will cover the fundamentals of crocheting including;
- Foundation chain
- Single, Half Double and Slip Stitches
- How to start and finish a project
- Common types of yarn, hook sizes and general supply information
- How to read a crochet pattern
We will then apply those basic skills to a beginner level pattern - an original Wooly Maple design!
$60 cost includes:
- 1 ball of yarn
- 1 crochet hook
- 1 copy of original Wooly Maple crochet pattern
- Unlimited amounts of fun!
Facilitator: Ashley Burt of Wooly Maple
PLEASE NOTE: No refunds or transfers. In the event the workshop is postponed by the organizer your registration will be honored for 1 calendar year to be used at a future workshop. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for schedule.