Learn to Crochet Workshop - March 26, 2020
If you've ever wanted to learn how to crochet, this is the workshop for you! Join us Thursday, March 26 at the London Beauty Collective for an evening of yarn and laughs!
Thursday, March 26th 6 PM - 8 PM
London Beauty Collective
523 First St., London, Ontario
Skill level: Beginner. No experience required
This workshop will cover the fundamentals of crocheting including;
- Foundation chain
- Single, Half Double and Slip Stitches
- How to start and finish a project
- An overview of tension and gauge
- Common types of yarn, hook sizes and general supply information
- How to read a crochet pattern
We will then apply those basic skills to a beginner level pattern - an original Wooly Maple design!
$60 cost includes:
- 1 ball of yarn
- 1 crochet hook
- 1 copy of original Wooly Maple crochet pattern
- Unlimited amounts of fun!
Facilitator: Ashley Burt of Wooly Maple
PLEASE NOTE: No refunds or transfers. In the event the workshop is postponed by the organizer your registration will be honored for 1 calendar year to be used at a future workshop. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for schedule.