Learn to Crochet Workshop - November 14, 2019
If you've ever wanted to learn how to crochet, this is the workshop for you! Join us Thursday, November 14th at 10Eighteen for an evening of yarn and laughs!
Thursday, November 14th 6 PM - 8 PM
1018 Dundas St., London, Ontario, N5W 3A3
Skill level: Beginner. No experience required
This workshop will cover the fundamentals of crocheting including;
- Foundation chain
- Single, Half Double and Slip Stitches
- How to start and finish a project
- An overview of tension and gauge
- Common types of yarn, hook sizes and general supply information
- How to read a crochet pattern
We will then apply those basic skills to a beginner level pattern - an original Wooly Maple design!
$60 cost includes:
- 1 ball of yarn
- 1 crochet hook
- 1 copy of original Wooly Maple crochet pattern
- 1 specialty coffee or tea of your choice
- Unlimited amounts of fun!
Facilitator: Ashley Burt of Wooly Maple
PLEASE NOTE: No refunds or transfers. In the event the workshop is postponed by the organizer your registration will be honored for 1 calendar year to be used at a future workshop. Please contact email@example.com for schedule.