Learn to Crochet Workshop - May 5th, 2022
If you've ever wanted to learn how to crochet, this is the workshop for you! Join us Thursday, May 5th at Sidetrack Cafe for an evening of yarn and laughs!
Thursday, May 5th 7 PM - 9 PM
136 Wortley Rd, London, Ontario
Skill level: Beginner. No experience required
This workshop will cover the fundamentals of crocheting including;
- Foundation chain
- Single, Half Double and Slip Stitches
- How to start and finish a project
- Common types of yarn, hook sizes and general supply information
- How to read a crochet pattern
We will then apply those basic skills to a beginner level pattern - an original Wooly Maple design!
$60 cost includes:
- 1 ball of yarn
- 1 crochet hook
- 1 copy of original Wooly Maple crochet pattern
- Access to a special discounted drink menu from our friends at Side Track Cafe
- Unlimited amounts of fun!
Facilitator: Ashley Burt of Wooly Maple
IMPORTANT: For the comfort and safety of all participants and staff masks and proof of vaccine will be required at this event. Participants who arrive without the above mentioned will be denied entry without refund.
PLEASE NOTE: No refunds or transfers. In the event the workshop is postponed by the organizer your registration will be honored for 1 calendar year to be used at a future workshop. Please contact email@example.com for schedule.